This serving is for 1 person
- 1 bell pepper
- Ground Turkey (1/4 – 1/2 lbs depending on how much stuffing you want to make)
- 1/2 cup Any type of salsa
- 1 medium to small sized sweet onion (diced)
- 1/4 cip Sour Cream or Cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon Garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon Salt
- 1 tablespoon Pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 Garlic pods
- 1 tablespoon of Trader Joe’s Chile Lime Seasoning Blend
- 1/2 cup Cheese of your choice
Preheat your air fryer (or oven) to 400.
Cut the bell pepper in half and scoop out all the seeds
Turn on stove burner to medium heat. In a large sauce pan, put in 1/4 cup of olive oil and crushed garlic pods. Once the garlic starts to sizzle, put in the ground turkey meat and diced sweet onion.
Cook until turkey is no longer pink and onions are translucent.
Mix in all your seasonings and salsa. Then either add 1/4 cup of sour cream OR cream cheese, your preference.
After you have stuffed your bell pepper with the turkey mixture, cook in Air Fryer for 12 minutes at 380 degrees, or 25 min in regular oven at 400 degrees.
Once done, sprinkle cheese / place slice of cheese on top and cook another 3-4 minutes until cheese is bubbly.
Top with sliced avocado, sour cream, and I like to put Trader Joe’s Everything but the Bagel Sesame Seasoning Blend on top.